5 write-in Maths workbooks that suit students in 4-year-old Kinder/Prep or equivalent.
The Beginner Maths set includes the following mathematical concepts:
- Quantity, size, speed and shape
- Matching shapes, regardless of size
- Counting groups of objects up to 20
- Writing the numerals, 0 to 20
- Basic subtraction
- Writing in numerical order
- Comparing sizes, weights and capacities, etc.
Fitzroy Maths workbooks use minimal English and allow students to work at their own pace, fostering confidence and competence in numeracy in the formative years.
Purchase options for the workbooks:
- Single workbooks for individual use.
- Workbooks with 12-month copy permits, available as physical books or digital files. Suitable for teachers and other professionals who wish to duplicate the contents of the books on one campus.
- Carton of 15 of the same set of workbooks.