5 write-in Maths workbooks that suit students in Grade 3/Grade 4 or equivalent.
The Consolidating Maths set includes the following mathematical concepts:
- Introduction to division
- Relationship between multiplication and division
- Reversibility of multiplication
- 5 times table
- Factors and multiples
- Column subtractions, with and without carrying
- Applied subtraction with money
- Applied multiplication
- Introduction to fractions.
Fitzroy Maths workbooks use minimal English and allow students to work at their own pace, fostering confidence and competence in numeracy in the formative years.
Purchase options for the workbooks:
- Single workbooks for individual use.
- Workbooks with 12-month copy permits, available as physical books or digital files. Suitable for teachers and other professionals who wish to duplicate the contents of the books on one campus.
- Carton of 15 of the same set of workbooks.