5 write-in Maths workbooks that suit students in Grade 1/Grade 2 or equivalent.
The Early Maths set includes the following mathematical concepts:
- Subtracting single digits from double digits
- Combining addition and subtraction
- Adding money
- Column addition
- Hours and minutes
- Number patterns
- Calculating change
- Intro to multiplication
- Intro to multiples
- Multiply by zero
- Subtraction up to 100
- Mental addition.
Fitzroy Maths workbooks use minimal English and allow students to work at their own pace, fostering confidence and competence in numeracy in the formative years.
Purchase options for the workbooks:
- Single workbooks for individual use.
- Workbooks with 12-month copy permits, available as physical books or digital files. Suitable for teachers and other professionals who wish to duplicate the contents of the books on one campus.
- Carton of 15 of the same set of workbooks.