This new edition is designed to thoroughly cover the Australian Curriculum for Year 3.
5 write-in maths workbooks that suit students in year 3 or equivalent.
CONTENTS and ANSWERS
The 16-20 Fitzroy Maths set includes the following mathematical concepts:
- Important maths words and written numbers
- Complete times tables and applications
- Column addition & subtraction, including money
- Geometric shapes and their properties
- Several ways of displaying data graphically
- Mirror images and lines of symmetry
- Finding equivalent values in different formulae
- Familiarity with basic fraction arithmetic
- Features of angles, triangles, rectangles, circles
- Length, mass, capacity & their units
- Directions, weeks, months, clock
- Verbal and graphic maths problems.
The early Fitzroy Maths workbooks use minimal English and allow students to work at their own pace, fostering confidence and competence in numeracy in the formative years.
This newly revised level of Fitzroy Maths, workbooks 16-20, introduces essential mathematical English throughout - to enable students to respond to maths problems in tests and future maths books.
You can also purchase this set of maths books in the Complete set of Fitzroy Maths.
Purchase options for the workbooks:
- Single workbooks for individual use.
- Workbooks with 12-month copy permits, available as physical books or digital files. Suitable for teachers and other professionals who wish to duplicate the contents of the books on one campus.
- Carton of 15 of the same set of workbooks.
Ask us for a free copy of Sample Book 19 so you can see the special design for Year 3.