This new edition is designed to thoroughly cover the Australian Curriculum for Year 3.
5 write-in maths workbooks that suit students in year 3 or equivalent.
The 16-20 Fitzroy Maths set includes the following mathematical concepts:
- Times tables: 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
- Column addition and subtraction
- Length, volume, capacity 1 to 1000
- Unit fractions
- Geometry of shapes
- Data processing and graphs
- Lines of symmetry
- Grid locations
The early Fitzroy Maths workbooks use minimal English and allow students to work at their own pace, fostering confidence and competence in numeracy in the formative years.
This newly revised level of Fitzroy Maths, workbooks 16-20, introduces essential mathematical English throughout - to enable students to respond to maths problems in tests and future maths books.
You can also purchase this set of maths books in the Complete set of Fitzroy Maths.
Purchase options for the workbooks:
- Single set of five hard copy workbooks for individual use .
- Single set of five hard copy workbooks for individual use + downloadable Answer Books
- Set of five workbooks with 12-month copy permits, available as hard copy or digital files with FREE digital Answer Books. Suitable for teachers and other professionals who wish to duplicate the contents of the books on one campus.
- Carton of 15 of the same set of five hard copy workbooks with FREE digital Answer Books.