5 write-in Maths workbooks that suit students in year 5 or equivalent.
The 26-30 Maths set includes the following mathematical concepts:
- Digital and analogue time
- Three-dimensional shapes
- Learning metres, litres, grams & degrees
- Angles – right, acute, obtuse
- Introduction to algebra
- Roman numerals
- Geometric patterns
- Order of operations
Fitzroy Maths workbooks use minimal English and allow students to work at their own pace, fostering confidence and competence in numeracy in the formative years.
You can also purchase this set of maths books in the Complete set of Fitzroy Maths.
Purchase options for the workbooks:
- Single workbooks for individual use.
- Workbooks with 12-month copy permits, available as physical books or digital files. Suitable for teachers and other professionals who wish to duplicate the contents of the books on one campus.
- Carton of 15 of the same set of workbooks.