5 write-in Maths workbooks that suit students in year 1 or equivalent.
The 6-10 Maths set includes the following mathematical concepts:
- Basic addition up to 100
- Subtraction up to 100
- Adding 10s and 100s
- Comparing weights
- Adding three numbers
- Knowing odds and evens
- Subtracting notes and coins
- Number lines 1s, 10s & 100s
Fitzroy Maths workbooks use minimal English and allow students to work at their own pace, fostering confidence and competence in numeracy in the formative years.
You can also purchase this set of maths books in the Complete set of Fitzroy Maths.
Purchase options for the workbooks:
- Single set of five hard copy workbooks for individual use .
- Single set of five hard copy workbooks for individual use + downloadable Answer Books
- Set of five workbooks with 12-month copy permits, available as hard copy or digital files with FREE digital Answer Books. Suitable for teachers and other professionals who wish to duplicate the contents of the books on one campus.
- Carton of 15 of the same set of five hard copy workbooks with FREE digital Answer Books.