5 write-in Maths workbooks that suit students in Grade 2/Grade 3 or equivalent.
The Progress Maths set includes the following mathematical concepts:
- Multiplication in rows and columns
- Simple applied multiplication
- Drawing geometric shapes
- Mirror images and lines of symmetry
- Using grid locations
- Reversibility of multiplication
- Column addition with 4 addends
- Laying out column additions
- Some verbal maths problems.
Fitzroy Maths workbooks use minimal English and allow students to work at their own pace, fostering confidence and competence in numeracy in the formative years.
Purchase options for the workbooks:
- Single workbooks for individual use.
- Workbooks with 12-month copy permits, available as physical books or digital files. Suitable for teachers and other professionals who wish to duplicate the contents of the books on one campus.
- Carton of 15 of the same set of workbooks.